Summertime

Friday, May 8, 2009

I had a dream the other night where I was a child in a small town. It was warm and there were lots of trees. It felt like I was still in the US, but I'm not sure. I was running around with a few other kids and I ran into a little store on the main street. Apparently, there were Nazis patrolling this little town and they were after me and the other kids. I went all the way into the back of the store where the storage room was and the walls were all made of big grey cinderblocks. I just placed my hands on a few of the cinderblocks and was able to push them out onto the other side with no effort at all, as though they were made of styrofoam or something. Immediately on the other side of this wall was another store with dark, warm woods on the walls. It looked as though it were an antique store/soda fountain combination. There were some people in there who turned and looked at me as though they were confused, but I didn't have time to stop and talk to them because I ran out the front door and kept on running away from the Nazis... I remember running into a couple of the students that I go to school with somewhere out in the woods, but I don't remember much of any reaction that I had with them... And that's pretty much where it ends. There isn't much of an ending, I know :).

In other news, the semester officially ends tomorrow and I'm rather ecstatic. All I have left to do is a paper for my Art History class and then I'm completely through. It will be such a joy knowing that I don't have to worry about meeting any deadlines or getting anything graded for awhile. I'm also really looking forward to getting to spend more time with my boyfriend and my family. My sister came down yesterday to take a load of my stuff back up to the house, so it was fun getting to see her for awhile and hang out. She got to meet a few of my friends who haven't left the campus yet and they all got along really well :). Hopefully she'll be able to visit me more next semester...

~♥~

0 comments:

 
Grey Matters - by Templates para novo blogger