Nothing Too Prolific

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well, there isn't anything too terribly riveting or mind-blowing going on in my life right now. I'm feeling a bit too lazy to really write my dreams down in great detail even ^_^.

Essentially, the biggest change in my life has been my release of a lot of negative energy that I had let build up inside of me. I had been letting my feelings of anger and bitterness effect me in a lot of ways and I finally just sat down and wrote a letter at the individual (that was never sent and wasn't meant to be) and let it all out. Now I see why people so encourage that as a therapeutic tool. I found it really helpful :)... I've also recently decided to focus more on the spiritual aspects of my life as well. It's already helped me feel more focused :).

Otherwise, not much going on...

~♥~

0 comments:

 
Grey Matters - by Templates para novo blogger